Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's a Sad, Sad Story

WARNING: This post is going to be very sad, so you might want to grab a Kleenex.

I am missing my Baby (This is where you are probably tearing up). Nine nights down. Four to go (This is where you begin to sob). Actually, she is doing really well. We have talked on a couple of occasions, and she emails me nearly every day. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about her trip.

She did tell me that the missionary ladies are carrying a lot of raw emotional pain. I would ask that you be praying for these ladies, and for Beverly as she ministers to them.

Meanwhile, my in-laws got moved in to their Decatur house yesterday. We are glad that they will be close by where we can take care of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your suffering is enough to make grown men cry. Perservere.

jenny biz said...

Hang in there, Dad! You are almost to the end!