Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Grandson the Priest



My daughter-in-law Kayci asked my grandson Truitt what he wanted to be for Halloween.  he said he wanted to be "Dad."  Well, she thought about that.  Dad is a preacher, but there is nothing in particular that stands out about that as far as his dress, etc.  So she decided on the next best thing -- and dressed him like a priest.  My guess is that he is extending his blessing in this picture.

What a cute kid!  I guess  you might say he is from a lineage of "priests" now.  

Have I told you -- I have 4 of them now!  Life is good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that's funny!

Anonymous said...

Put a Bing Crosby hat on him with some wire framed glasses and he could be Father Mulcahy (M*A*S*H).

Jeff said...

I keep thinking I would like to see you in a collar every Sunday. I need to talk to someone about that.

Unknown said...

Jeff,

I'd like to see him in a collar too. But I think he's even lobbying to lose the tie.