Thursday, July 03, 2008

We're Here!

We have begun our week in San Francisco. We actually won't even leave the hotel much until Monday. I was struck by the difference in temperature. We left Dallas yesterday around noon, with temperatures in the low 90s. Got here at 2:30 and it was about 60. It was really pleasant as we walked to Union Square to eat. In fact, I had on a pullover windbreaker and Beverly had a bluejean jacket.

I look forward to some quiet time over the next few days. But I really look forward to doing some sightseeing starting Monday.

8 comments:

Bev Ross said...

I am delighted to be here with you! Thanks for coming with me! Blessings on your time of reading and rest--

Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't leave home without your American Express Card. Get it? Karl Malden .... Streets of San Francisco.

Never mind.

Jonathan said...

have fun my little flower children!!!

Bev Ross said...

John, Beverly and I were talking about that show the other day. You never see it in reruns. You would think with a young Michael Douglas in it, it would be on.

Jonathan, you are funny. We aren't far from Haught-Ashbury. Google it or "flower child." WARNING: You might see someone who resembles an uncle.

Rick Ross said...

Sorry. I wrote the last response that says "Beverly Ross." I was on her laptop.

Anonymous said...

You owe me a new computer. You're response to Jonathan caused me to spew my drink. (jk)

Bev Ross said...

This is Beverly. John, was Rick talking about you??????

Anonymous said...

Cecil