Monday, April 23, 2007

Miscellaneous Monday

After watching the Mavs last night, I am thinking about trying out for the NBA. I am probably one of the worst shooters in the history of the world. I can miss layups as well as they did. And I would offer to play for much less. That was a sorry performance and the fans deserved better.
____________________

Does anyone out there know how to get rid of mushrooms. We have a flowerbed that, every time it rains, the mushrooms come up in clumps by the hundreds. I have tried poisoning them, and have succeeded only in killing a couple of shrubs. But they just keep on coming back. I am going to call the county extention agent and see if there is something I can do.

Adam, I'm coming to find you as soon as I get to heaven.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I would suggest gasoline and a match but that could cause more damage than just killing the mushrooms. Maybe you just need to change the way you look at them. See them as little beach umbrellas for the bugs in your yard.

Is the NBA still playing? Dallas will be done in 6.