Monday, June 29, 2009

What an End to a Good Week

We had a great time with the kids all here last week. We visited Fossil Rim Wildlife park, the Dallas Aquarium, and played some golf. On Friday night, the boys and I went to a Ranger game -- the only one that it seems like they have won lately. It was a good week.

The kids all left Saturday. Beverly and I spent the rest of the day cleaning house. And just in time! We both got sick during the night. My stomach felt like a roller coaster all night. I woke up unsure what to do on Sunday. I finally decided to get someone to combine my Bible class with theirs, and I went to church, preached, and went home. The best I felt all day was during that hour. Beverly stayed in bed all day.

When I first got up this morning, I thought everything was OK. I'm still much better than yesterday, but not ready to go running.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I'm glad you had fun with the fam. I was at the Ranger game Friday night too. It was the right one to go to although a little long for someone having to get up at 5:30 the next morning.

You did a great job yesterday in spite of illness. Hope you both get back to 100% soon.