Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Malaya!

Today is my granddaughter's 8th birthday. What a special day it was when I became "Grampy." I can't wait to be with her tonight! Happy Birthday, Malaya. You have added so much to your Grammy's and my life.
____________________

Last night, church was cancelled because of the storms. So, Beverly and I went home and watched the Masters Par 3 championship. It was the 1st time it has ever been telecast, and it was really cute. The players allow their kids to caddie for them. And the kids hit shots. It was precious.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Malaya!

One of the frustrating things about satellite for me is trying to watch the weather reports when the clouds are blocking the satellite reception. Instead, I just stood by the back windows watching and waiting to be sucked up to Oz.