Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Going Deep

So the Metroplex is getting a Super Bowl! I bet Laura Miller is kicking herself right now for fighting so hard against building a new stadium for the Cowboys in Dallas. Arlington will definitely reap the benefits. And Jerry Jones is smiling ear to ear.
____________________

I am at a point spiritually that I don't want to be. I feel like I have just plateaued. And I don't want to stay here. I want to go DEEP with the Lord. I want to live so intimately with Him that He is the overflow of my heart. I want every thought taken captive. I want every word from my tongue to go through the Jesus filter. I want to walk so close with Him that my life will be like Enoch's. I love what it says about him in Genesis 5: 24: "Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him away." That's how I want to be.

Would you pray this for me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers go with you. Desert times can be bring refreshing. May your eyes be enlightened.

-Josh

Jeff said...

I will pray for you and I thank you for the challenge. I find myself happy living on the plateaus when I need to keep scaling the mountain.

Bev Ross said...

I will pray and I will journey beside you every step of the way. I love you! I long to journey deeper.

Anonymous said...

If you seek Him, you will find Him!