Monday, October 05, 2009

Monday Memos

I have no way of measuring this for certain, but my guess is that the once-overflowing Romo bandwagon now has some vacant seating. 
____________________
I saw this quote from Robert Fulghum on my Smartmarriages email.  It is certainly worth thinking about: 
Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are
always watching you.
____________________
We began LifeGroups last night at our church.  I am SO excited about the potential this has for building relationships and meeting needs among us.  I am grateful to our elders for their vision.  May the Lord be glorified through them! 

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

I loved our life group! Can't wait to see where the Lord takes us together!

Rick Ross said...

My brother, John wrote: Romo's status has moved from "great potential" to "maybe the Raiders are interested in him."