Monday, December 26, 2005

Holiday Wishes

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!

I am on vacation from December 26th through January 2nd. I will try to blog a couple of times, but will be out of town from Wednesday through Friday. Beverly and I are going to San Antonio with Josh and Kayci. They are going to go to the Alamo Bowl, and Beverly and I are just going to hang out. We're looking forward to that.

We had a wonderful Christmas! It was so nice to have everyone together at church yesterday. Well, Jenny wasn't there. She got sick on Saturday night, so she spent Christmas day in bed. But she is fine today.

Whenever my family is all together, I am again reminded of just how blessed a man I am. Thank you, God!

2 comments:

Bev Ross said...

What a great sermon yesterday! I'm glad you are my preacher!

jenny biz said...

Had a great time with you all! Have a great trip to San Anton'!